Odtłuszczacz do oksydy KTJ NU-Blak Nr 16 50ml (ODT01)
- Odtłuszczacz NU-Blak Nr 16 w płynie 50 ml do oksydy na zimno. Służy do usuwania zabrudzeń przed procesem oksydowania. System czernienia (oksydowania) metali metodą angielskiej firmy Blackfast Chemical LTD (lidera czernienia w temperaturze pokojowej)....
NU-Blak modern, durable oksyda cold liquid, the package 50 ml. Suitable for spot application to worn or damaged parts of weapons. Oxidized steel surface suitable matte black shade. By a process black obtained by the decorative coating having a thickness of 1.3-3 .mu.m. The blackening process does not significantly affect the dimensions of the oxidized object.
Oxyde cold - system blackening metal iron by "blackfast" English company blackfast Chemical LTD (leader blackening at room temperature). Until now, oxidation was possible using expensive equipment by boiling chemical solutions at high temp. 140 ° C. This prevented the oxidation of a process on its own.
The process of oxidation in the cold - before blackening clean the oxidized metal surfaces from rust, dirt, grease using a degreasing preparation NU Blak No. 16 of blackfast. For the oxidation process, it is necessary to physically and chemically clean the metal surface. If necessary, first apply a rust remover.
1. Apply degreaser NU-16 Blak on a metal surface intended to oxidation.
2. Remove degrease with a damp cloth.
3 with a clean cloth to apply the preparation oksydujący NU-Blak fluid on the surface to oxidation. Wait 3-5 minutes.
Apply oksydę several times, until the effect of a nice black coating.
4. Remove the excess NU-Blak fluid with a clean damp cloth or by washing under running water.
5. corrosion protection product use Brunox® Care Spray Gun. Remove excess oil after use.
6. oxidation process has been completed.
Development: the company Sharg®